Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Year of the Tiger

This past Sunday coincided with the first day of the Chinese New Year. So we knew we would have very few in attendance. Even Bruce had to go preach at another church. As it turned out, there were just four of us: Mr. & Mrs. Lei, Ka Hei and myself. Ka Hei was thrilled with the permission to go straight to the computer and start into his favorite game. His parents and I meanwhile played a game of our own, called "The Appreciation Game," a bilingual game somewhat similar to the Ungame. I wished we'd had more adults, because it's really good how the game encourages more personal sharing than we often get. Mrs. Lei ended up borrowing it to bring with them when visiting relatives this week! I'll look forward to hearing how that went.

I do hope we'll have better attendance this Sunday!!

No comments: